ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
1 – Preamble
The intent of this Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) is to make it clear to anyone who uses Juphy platform (the “Platform”) and services (free or paid) (the “Services”) what behavior or content is not acceptable for our services. We will take action against any person that are discovered to be in violation of this Policy.
These rules form part of our broader Terms of Service. If you see an undefined term here, it has the same definition as in the Terms of Service (the “Terms”).
You must use our Platform and Services according to our Terms and posted policies. A violation of these policies may result in account termination, without recourse or refund, in our sole and exclusive discretion. If we disable your account for a violation of our Terms, you will not create another account without our permission.
2 – General Legal and Acceptable Use
While using the Platform and Services you must;
- Use your best efforts to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Services, including by maintaining a strong password;
- Keep your passwords and other login credentials for the Services confidential;
- Monitor and control all activity conducted through your account;
- Notify us promptly if you become aware of or suspect any security breach regarding your account, including any loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of your (or any of your Authorized Users’) username, password, or account;
- Limit access to the Platform only to Authorized Users and will promptly disable all access to the Account Dashboard by any employee, contractor or Client representative who is no longer authorized to use the Platform;
- Comply with the Social Networks’ applicable terms which you connect through the Services (the “Third-Party Service Terms”). These include without limitation and as applicable:
- the Twitter Terms of Service published at www.twitter.com/tos;
- the Meta Terms of Service published at www.facebook.com/legal/terms;
- the LinkedIn User Agreement published at www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement;
- the YouTube Terms of Service published at www.youtube.com/t/terms; and
- the WhatsApp Business Terms of Service published at https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/business-terms/
- the Google Business Messages Terms of Service published at https://developers.google.com/business-communications/support/aup etc.
3 – Non-acceptable Uses of Juphy Platform
While using the Platform and Services you may not;
- make the Services available to anyone other than your Authorized Users;
- allow more than one individual Authorized User to use a single log-in to the Services, or use the Services in excess of the quantities or limits set out in your subscription plan;
- upload or share Customer Content that you do not own or otherwise have the right to share;
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate legal rights (e.g., rights of privacy and publicity) of the Company, or use information learned from the Platform or Services to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, intimidate, or mislead, or otherwise violate legal rights of the Company or any other person;
- breach any international, federal, or local legislation, regulation, rule, or ordinance;
- contact the Company to share an information that is defamatory, profane, infringing, obscene, unlawful, offensive, and/or harmful, or that advocates, endorses, condones, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred, or physical harm of any kind against any individual or group of individuals;
- use the Platform or any Services other than for their intended purpose and/or for any purpose in violation of applicable local, state, federal, or international law;
- advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, or use any information obtained from the Platform to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
- submit any content linking to multilevel marketing schemes, pyramid schemes, or off-topic content;
- post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or any other personally identifiable or private information from any User;
- spam, phish, pharm, pretext, bot, crawl, or scrape the Platform for any scandalous, obscene or immoral purpose;
- interfere with or circumvent the safety measures of the Platform or Services;
- attempt to reverse engineer, de-compile, hack, disable, interfere with, disassemble, copy, or disrupt the integrity or the performance of the Platform or the Services;
- restrict or inhibit any other User from accessing and using the Platform and/or any Services;
- use a robot, spider, manual, and/or automatic process, or device to data-mine, data-crawl, scrape, or index the Platform in any manner;
- hack or interfere with the Platform, its servers, or any connected networks;
- adapt, alter, license, sublicense, or translate the Platform or the Services for your own personal or commercial use;
- modify or otherwise make derivative works of the Platform, or reproduce, distribute, or display the Platform except as expressly permitted under these Terms;
- use the Platform or the Services to collect Registration Information of other Users by electronic or other manipulative means as well as use the Platform to harvest, collect, scrape, gather, or assemble information or data regarding other Users, including email addresses, without their consent;
- remove or modify, visually or otherwise, any copyright, trademarks, or other proprietary marks and rights owned by the Company;
- use the Platform or Services in a manner which is false or misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information) or for the purpose of accessing or otherwise obtaining Juphy’s trade secrets for public disclosure or other purposes;
- use, transfer, distribute, or dispose of the Platform or Services in any manner that could compete with the business of Juphy; or
- advocate, encourage, or assist any third party to engage in the foregoing restricted activities.
4 – Using and Transferring Client Content Outsite of Juphy
When Juphy obtains Client Content (including but not limited to, Submitted Content, Mentions, Messaging Content etc.) on your behalf and at your instruction from Social Networks or other Third-Party Services that you connect to the Platform, Juphy does so subject to the terms and conditions that the Social Networks and Third-Party Services impose on use of those Client Content within our Services.
When you subsequently make any use of Client Content outside of Juphy’s Services, export Client Content outside of Juphy’s Services, or instruct Juphy to transfer Client Content to Third-Party Services, you are controlling the purposes and means of processing any personal data associated with such Client Content, Juphy does not control the use of those Client Content and is consequently unable to ensure that the use of those Client Content complies with the requirements of the Social Networks or other Third-Party Services from which the Client Content originated or any privacy laws.
As such, to the extent that you use, transfer or instruct Juphy to transfer Client Content outside of Juphy, you expressly acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for ensuring that your and your service providers’ use of such Client Content complies in all respects with privacy laws and the then-current terms and conditions imposed by the Social Networks or other Third-Party Services on the use of such Client Content.
IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO IDENTIFY WHICH SOCIAL NETWORKS OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY SERVICES CLIENT CONTENT ORIGINATE FROM AND TO ENSURE THAT YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THOSE CLIENT CONTENT IS IN COMPLIANCE WITH THIS SECTION AND ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS REQUIRED BY THE APPLICABLE SOCIAL NETWORK OR OTHER THIRD-PARTY SERVICE.
If a Social Network or other Third-Party Service requires Juphy to remove Client Content from the Juphy Services, you agree to cooperate with Juphy to ensure that any affected Client Content are also removed from your and your service providers’ systems.
5 – Special Provisions for Submitted Content
While using the Platform and Services for contests or otherwise ask individuals to submit content you must not:
- Request that any participant submit personal medical information, social security information, payment card details, financial or other similarly Sensitive Information;
- Request Submitted Content that would violate any applicable laws, rules, or regulations; or
- Refer to Juphy or use our name, trademarks, or trade names in connection with your request for Submitted Content.