The most know reason for this error is out-of-time authentication or permission between Juphy and the communication platform (Facebook, Instagram, Email, etc.). The connection might be broken due to many reasons such as changing passwords.
In order to fix the issue, you need to follow the steps below;
- Login to Juphy
- Jump to Channels settings.
- Select the platform that you have an issue.
- Click authentication button. For example, If you have an issue with Facebook messages. Click Add Facebook Pages button at the https://app.juphy.com/accounts/facebook
- System will redirect you to the platform (Facebook or any other)
- Accept all required permissions.
- System will redirect back you to Juphy’s Inbox.
- Try to send a reply to any of the comments or messages.
We hope that your issue will be fixed.